Short Term Accommodation (STA)
Our Short Term Accommodation services are a home away from home for people with a disability.
We provide services that are tailored to support NDIS participant, up to 65 years. You can hang out with your friends, do fun activities and learn how to do things for yourself. Short Term Accommodation can help you grow your independence and get you out and about in the community.
Qualtime’s STA is a fun and inclusive environment where you can try new activities, hang out with friends or make new friends all in a safe and supported environment.
• Our STA premises are staffed 24/7, fully furnished, accessible with a wide range of activities available.
• All meals provided throughout the day including breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning and afternoon tea
• Fun activities including lunches, concerts, joining Qualtime social programs
• Sitting back and watching a Netflix movie or playing a game on the play station
• Personal care and support throughout the day and night
• Our dedicated staff are trained to meet your needs, have a personalised approach and help you achieve your goals.