NDIS – The National Disability Insurance Scheme
The NDIS supports people with a permanent and significant disability that affects their ability to take part in everyday activities.
The NDIS works with families and individuals to identify supports required to live your life and reach your goals. This covers learning and development, accessing the community, health and wellbeing as well as supports to live as independently as possible.
Am I Eligible for NDIS
Not all people with disabilities are eligible for funding under the NDIS.
To determine if you are eligible for the NDIS. You can do this by looking at the NDIS Access checklist online or calling the NDIA on 1800 800 110.
There are a number of factors which determine whether you are eligible for support under the NDIS
You may be eligible if you;
• are under 65 years of age
• are an Australia citizen, a permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen who is a Protected Special Category Visa holder
• have a permanent and/or significant disability that impacts your everyday living and you require assistance from others to do things
• use equipment or assistive technology
For further information on eligibility, please visit the NDIS access checklist.
Qualtime charges in accordance with the current NDIS Support Catalogue for all supports and services.
Qualtime does NOT CHARGE the Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP) on any of its supports or services.
NDIS – Approved Registration Groups
Qualtime is registered to provide the following supports and services to assist you to achieve your goals:
• Assist-Personal Activities
• Assist-Life Stage, Transition
• Community Nursing Care
• Daily Tasks/Shared Living
• Development-Life Skills
• Group/Centre Activities
• Household Tasks
• Innov Community Participation
• Participate Community
• Personal Activities High
• Plan Management